Production plant in Savonlinna area, Finland is looking for experienced TIG welders to join their team.
The company is manufacturing accessories for yachts and boats, such as rails, stairs and handles to over hundred different boat types being a trusted companion in product development and manufacturing to nearly all Finnish boat manufacturers.
The plant is supplying manufactured products to many countries.
What will you do?
- Ability to work from blueprints and written specifications to meet customer requirements via argon TIG welding.
- Ability to visualize final assembled product before welding components.
- Inside weld of stainless steel tubes.
- Certificates required: EN ISO 9606-1, 141, T, BW, S, s2, D48, 3, H-L045, ss, gb.
What are we looking for?
- Proficient argon TIG welder with minimum 5 years of previous TIG welding experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous welding experience of stainless steel tubes (10-20mm dia) is highly desired.
- Previous experience using critical horizontal, uphill, downhill, and overhead welds.
- Must be able to perform within the established company standards, which include but are not limited to standard operating procedures, attendance, quality and performance.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
Для подачи заявки, пожалуйста, заполните анкету странице.
To find out more about this opportunity use this email address email@example.com.
Apply today, this opportunity is in high demand!
We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Whether you want to develop upon your skills or advance your career with the plant, we offer a promote-from-within culture that will give you these opportunities.
If you have any questions or require assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in the form here.
If you would like to hear about future opportunities with us, please keep an eye on this webpage.