Production plant in Savonlinna area, Finland is looking for experienced Electrical Assemblers to join their team.
The company is an integrated provider of reliable and dedicated switchgear solutions for energy production, distribution and production. It is delivering a full range of products and services to domestic and international customers.
Electrical Assembler Responsibilities:
Electrical Assembler is responsible to assemble and/or wire pieces or products that are used to build electrical control cabinets designed for energy distribution purposes and systems.
The electrical assembler shall read electrical blueprints mostly written in Finnish, partly in English and install components inside electrical cabinet.
This is a full time hourly position which includes benefits. The starting wage rate is 10-11 eur per hour.
- Assemble, fasten end brackets and base to housing;
- Connect lead wires to printed circuit boards;
- Install finished assemblies, attaching hardware, switches, or other parts;
- Interpret blueprints and production drawings;
- Mount assembled components on chassis panel with hand tools;
- Position and align parts or components;
- Route or connect wires between components connectors and terminals;
- Secure assemblies and components to housing;
- Test wiring.
Education / Training
- Technical or High School Diploma is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min. 5 years’ experience working as an electrical assembler to be proved by work records;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints;
- Ability to wire circuit boards;
- Basic reading, math, writing skills;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
- Communicate effectively in English or Finnish
Для подачи заявки, пожалуйста, заполните анкету странице.
To find out more about this opportunity use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply today, this opportunity is in high demand!
We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Whether you want to develop upon your skills or advance your career with the plant, we offer a promote-from-within culture that will give you these opportunities.
If you have any questions or require assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or filling in the form странице:
If you would like to hear about future opportunities with us, please keep an eye on this webpage.