Production plant in Savonlinna, Finland is looking for experienced CNC operators to join their team.
Компания производит и поставляет оборудование, детали и блоки для целлюлозно-бумажной промышленности по всему миру.
Under direct supervision, the CNC Operator performs straightforward tasks and operates routine production equipment and machinery. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents, defects and on time delivery.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Performs straightforward set up, operation and routine maintenance of production machinery and test equipment
- Works to and follows all EHS & Quality procedures and practices as set out by the Company
- Uses a range of documents to perform work, such as Engineering Drawings, schematics, models or specifications
- Troubleshoots machines that are not at peak performance and finds solutions to problems
- Ensures adequate stock of raw materials needed for work and performs equipment maintenance per schedules
- Evaluates and verifies that production items are within tolerances and meet specifications as outlined in job documentation
- Maintain jigs and fixtures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field.
Years Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in operating and setting production equipment and machinery
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy
- Ability to read engineering drawings, blueprints and follow work instructions
- Excellent attention to detail and initiative
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, meeting targets and deadlines
- Able to use existing procedures to perform straightforward tasks
- Effective oral and written communication in Finnish
Для подачи заявки, пожалуйста, заполните анкету странице.
To find out more about this opportunity use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply today, this opportunity is in high demand!
We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Whether you want to develop upon your skills or advance your career with the plant, we offer a promote-from-within culture that will give you these opportunities.
If you have any questions or require assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or filling in the form странице:
If you would like to hear about future opportunities with us, please keep an eye on this webpage.